Our recently launched barbering services within our onboard salons offer cutting edge services that focus on our fastest growing clientele, men.
This is an exciting new role for the experienced barber. At the London Academy retail training and product knowledge is taught together with the barbering services.
Offering gents hair cutting, as a barber you will also offer three dynamic men’s facials to smooth and re-energise the skin and soften the beard. All of these Elemis men’s therapies incorporate two shaves to provide the closest shave possible, together with a relaxing face and scalp massage.
Essential Components Required
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Style hair using drying and setting techniques
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Perm and neutralise hair
- Change hair colour using basic techniques
- Fulfill salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effective team work and relationships
- Support the health, safety and security of the salon environment
- Cut hair using barbering techniques
- Dry hair into shape and create a finished look
Additionally, more information about each professions can be found by following the links below:
Home | About Us | Working Onboard |
Global Recruitment | Steiner Training Academy | Apply Online | Back on Board | Contact
© 2017 Steiner Training